Aug 23, 2008

DIng Dong!!

Heyyy my dear bloggy!!
Well last few days was very busy!!! Managers going for a tour in gold coast..

Good for them & their hard work!!

Anyway, few days back.. went the gym at M hotel.... It was GREAT even it's not a very big gym.. i love the pool outside & the Jacuzzi!!!

After many laps.. i went for some weights and static and ending up a 20min on treadmill...

and guess what.. my fitness fall.. running from 6~8~9~10.5 speed.. and ending up i was overly exercising.. whole day my eyes was blood red..

Thanks for your care everyone!! i'm fine.. just too long nvr did such vigorous exercise!

Sadly... i don't know why, my crazy appetite just came back..... COme on food is the best!!

Source for my hunger, for my distress & to fill my loneliness at times!!

Well Aikino she's back in town!!

She's a online friend i knew thru games.. and somehow in reality we became friends as there was once she came singapore for a tour!

But well.. she's beautiful and intelligence & with a great personality.. but why no man wants her haha!! anyway don't worry my sister!! stop whinning this to me "no one wants u"

Just that he hasn' appear in your life yet!! haha just dun turn lesbian

Anyway.. hasnt been meeting andrew and PK.. wonder hows my childhood buddies doing!!
GOna meet em out soon!

Anyway it's 6.50am nw.. gona go prepare for workout and bath & towards to office YAY!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a Happy guy, with a broken heart How am i able to mend it? Bad Romance~