Feb 11, 2010

124days~

As time goes by..

It is, time passes pretty quick.. It's already half of a quarter of 2010..

& guess what, i decided to revive my blog..

Many things happen...

Started my first relationship.. and same goes ended it..

Found a dream job to pursuit.. and at the same i left the job, noticing that it doesn't suit me.

bad romance.. nice song by lady gaga.. and yet it feels so real!


It was my first relationship, back then trust level wasn't there..

respect for one another isn't there too... It's tough, she made the decision.. i struggled with it..

But after these months.. then i realize, she's in deeper pain than i do..

淡淡一句还是朋友.. you can't even accept.. all her ways trying to avoid me..

Shall not explain further...

As 那祝福的 话叫我如何 能够说的出口

What i wish to tell her is..

" I Hope that... 你比从前快乐.. :)"



Many told me.. i'm strong! pro! and etc...

but seriously i'm not.. some did notice the sadness within my smile.

Life gotta move on.. Theres my family, friends & people who loves me.

i can't disappoint them any further!


Yea so... CHEN SHIWEI.. better wake up and move on..

讓風吹乾流過的淚痕!

I will... 總有一天我有屬於我的天!!!

Who ever out there, dealing with similar <3>

But really for own betterment.. we must move on~!

It's all in our mind! :)




Oh ya, tried new ways in cooking congee again.. haha! well kinda failed.. tasted bad!


As some good friends knows me..

But to some maybe they don't

At times my frankness in words does kills.. I'm sorry to who ever i did offended!





Oh ya, lastly.. i can't write or read chinese well.. but i do speak them fluently..

So please pardon my erm.. mandarin :P


Cheers~~



Val~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a Happy guy, with a broken heart How am i able to mend it? Bad Romance~