Feb 20, 2010

SIMs.. Build your desire home!


:DDDDD hahaha, back to my secondary school days.. The, Sims was one of my favorite games. I get to build BIG houses.. and whatever i want my dream home to be like! WHY?? out of a sudden i wrote this. Yeah!
usually when i'm bathing @ home or anywhere i like to play my mp3 songs..

Sometimes i'll sing along or dance along while enjoying the water flowing and cleansing my body.

yeah!! So yesterday was at my sister house..

While bathing, i play my favorite song by Crowd Lu - OH! YEAH!!




And this idea of, in future.. while i own my own home!!

I'll set music player or mp3 stereo in my bath room :D

Just a touch of a wireless controller i can tune in to my favorite music.. While..

Bathing or Bian Bian :P

COOL right?? Yeah~ xDDD

=============================================================================================================
Had a dream, It was her..
I've dream about the lovely times we usually had in the past.

Well, usually after such dream, i'll be quiet down emotionally for sometime.

But now i realize.. i won't say love is no longer there... But it's like.. i just simple don't bother anymore.

Well, think we made a good choice in parting.. She once told me.. I'm the one guy in her life that.

Made her cry the most..

Yea, i'm not a good bf..

Thanks & sorry to my many good friends, who always say i will be a good bf.. Maybe i was.. But after i don't trust her anymore.. Things changes..

Sorry for not trusting you enough.. Hope & glad your happier now.

已经不行了
说再见好不好
不要了
說不愛好不好
滿滿的愛背後藏的卻都只是遺憾
================
================================================================================================




VaL~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a Happy guy, with a broken heart How am i able to mend it? Bad Romance~