Mar 7, 2010

Moonless Night Sky

If friends never knew..

I like writing stories, not even my ex nor my closest friends know this.




Many things happen for a reason.

& we individually exist for a reason.

& it's life that we're talking bout,

A reason or many? for us to search for.



So back on blogging..

Time gone pretty quick ya? Already 1/4 of 2010.

I've met up with my friends lately.. I'm really happy.

They are Wendy(Xiao Mei) & Am

Xiao mei i've known her for almost 8 years?

& Am i known her since MDIS studies, so about 2~3years.



It's amazing how good friends come by!

Am is my good friend.. why?

We share intellectual thoughts. We would talk bout work, sociology & etc etc.

& she's the most trustworthy & great hairstylist i've ever known.

Times where her remarks and comments could be wonderful or real candid.

But i must say she's really a clever woman :D




For xiao mei, haha we known one another by a occassion where everyone thought i am

courting her.

HAHAHA super da wu hui.. cause i never had intention for that :P

Don't worry i'll always get ready to be your bridemaid hahahaha..

But guess what haha we're really like bro and sis

(wendy ah if your read this.. please don't hammer me :P)




Tomorrow will be meeting another clicks on Friends from MDIS.

HAHAHA maybe i could do reviews on every single one of them :D




OH YA..

It's been ages since i watch a single korean drama..

BUT my mei mei she introduced me a korean drama

"PASTA"

IT"S SUPER GOOD..

Romance, Comedy & about life.

Values of certain things in life, Pretty nice.

Will have a better review on that :D

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a Happy guy, with a broken heart How am i able to mend it? Bad Romance~