Feb 14, 2010

太陽公公出來了 他對我呀笑呀笑

I LOVE SUMMER!!!

SO gonna start the long lost regime i used to adopt!!

It's Exercise!!

OMG, there's like so much to plan for :D


Goals:
Get back my lost packs ;D
Aiming for my old weight 63kg (I'm 68now, with more fats than muscle i used to have)
Join my friends in marathon & looking gorgeous in swimming pools or beach haha :P


Here's a little sneak preview of my plans :D
  • Gonna Jog in intervals.. Mon,Wed,Friday & Sunday
  • Skipping(one of my fav workout).. incredible effect.. after 1500~2000skips.. look at the floor it's allll WET!! ;D
  • Skipping will be daily 200x10 Sets, Tue, Thur, Sat :D
  • Statics.. For people who dunno whats that.. It's the usual Sit up, Crunches, Opposite Crunches, Pull Ups, Push Ups(varies from diamond to wide), Every day is possible :D
  • Not to forget.. Stretching is essential for any exercise!! ;)

Yep, this is what i do 3years ago.. Losing from 77kg to 66kg within 2 months :D
But.. where on earth did i get those motivation back then -_-""



Off from my little resolution.

Yea, everyone should know this..

IT"S CHINESE NEW YEAR ;D

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE OUT THERE!! Thou i do not have any valentine yet.. but Happy Valentine to my family and friends.. and all Lovely couples out there ;D

have a blissful year ahead yeah yeah yeah!!

So how's everyone bai'Nian Mission going?

For mine..

As what my family usually does.. visit Grand Pa/Ma place on the first day.. where all my aunt's/uncle family will gather!!

2Nd day would be to AMK, my Eldest Aunt House.. where most of the relatives will gather as well :D

And end~~ :/

Pretty Short yea?

Well

Before my parents were separated.. We would do visits for 4 days.. and it's super tiring..

Cause total up we'll be visiting up to 5~6 places. where we could stay there up to 6hours.. cause on my dad side.. we have plenty of relatives!

Still remember back @ my old house in Toa Payoh.. at our back yard.. bunch of our neighbors.. will get together and have our very own New Year Party.. Plenty of food and beverages and PEOPLE gather.. It's so fun!! but well no more ya (:

Well too bad ya, when two people dosen't get along.. Why suffer? knowing dragging on makes you sinking deeper into shit..

So i was happy for them la..

~curious? alright.. I'll be writing a novel to explain. so in short.. complicated issues.. Divorced they are.. So we're like totally cut off from dad's side relatives yeah!! (:
Actually i do miss them!


Oh ya..
I!!
Was kinda dumb earlier.. was trying to stream this specific Chinese movie.. & the connection is kinda bad.. so i let it stream for about 1/2 hour? and GUESS WHAT!!!!
I heard french voice.. DAMN.. haha it's a french version..
Worst is there's not even any subtitles for me to "Jiang Jiu".. so.. end up i load up another.. haha!!

Okay~ did met some friends our during the night for some chill.. haha they were amazed that i quit beer.. But don't worry guys.. if you give me wine.. I'll be Glad to take it :D

Alrighty, end of my journey and nags of the day!!

Bless everyone with happiness!!

Cheers


Regards,
Val~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a Happy guy, with a broken heart How am i able to mend it? Bad Romance~