Feb 15, 2010

從此以後 會更明白 甚麼是溫柔

Hahaha!! lately.. I'm switch back to mandarin music.. So i'm soo into these meaningful lines!!

Thou, my knowledge in writing & reading mandarin is CANNOT MAKE IT..

But i'll try to improve :)

Well welll 2nd day of Bai Nian ended ya :D

& yea i've catch a Movie with my brother earlier!! It's "True Legend"

Pretty good it was!! Thou i don't really like the part where he dream of Jay Chou ( as Wu Shen)

But overall I'm entertained!!!!




Courage~

I'm actually losing courage.. I may look confident and calm on the outside..

But trust me, in me! I'm worried and thinking about millions of things..

It's lucky, i've got no white hair yet!! :P






I wonder... does your heart still hurts?
Please forget it, the so called happiness!
It's only a fairy tale
..~
把時光倒轉看見了, 以前的自己 !


Val~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a Happy guy, with a broken heart How am i able to mend it? Bad Romance~