Feb 17, 2010

我要的生活只有那麼一種

Yep.. what the title says.. I only want one..

But born in this era!! There's no way to have only one specific lifestyle!! haha

Random it is ;P


Was sms'ing a friends earlier on, after checking on one another "hows yr day"

And this js roughly what i told her..

Me: Hey look out your window.. It's already 7pm.. but yet it's still so bright.. I'm like the sky now.. Thou it's getting late, yet still so bright..

after that, i did try to think of a logical reason why did i told my friend that?

And i can't find a answer, yeah~~


After i finish my work.. i went on practicing some coords on my guitar. haha seriously my fingers are so stiff! Piano is much easier to learn!!

But no way ism stopping, thou my fingers are kinda bruise and red after 1hr of practicing!

I managed to memorize the position and chords of G,Eminor,C,D chord!!

HAHA, enough to play a simple song!!

But well, i still need plenty of practice to be perfect.. Even if i hit the correct chords with my fingers.. but the sound that came along...

IS AWFUL!!... even my ears is complaining..



To :G, Thank you for sending me those wonderful songs!!

But seriously.. you can say I'm avoiding something.. But at the point in my life.

No sad songs, I need something happier :D





==========================================================

How amazing that you could spend so many first time with someone
& as soon as you look behind.
It ended, gone.
We learn to move along even without these people.
We need to be strong.



Val~


















No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a Happy guy, with a broken heart How am i able to mend it? Bad Romance~